December 28, 2011 § 9 Comments
cynicism inhabits me
exhausted, i need to break free
desire for patience and not distance
to exist with a tranquil disposition.
December 28, 2011 § 21 Comments
Gosh! All along I was waiting for the winner. I’d like to thank Eric Alagan and to bluesander for the clarification.
Anyway, I’ve been blogging for almost two months and I am amazed of the reponses I got. I am so glad that you, my fellow bloggers took the time to read my poetry and my random thoughts and I am so thankful to all of you 🙂
I am humbled and really, I can’t thank you all enough.
So the rules are as follows:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 things about myself hmmmm here goes…
1. I carry a hand sanitizer whereever I go
2. I love my Lomo cameras, I’m really into lomography and photography
3. I dislike people who are cocky/boastful (I can’t stand to be around them)
4. I love films, last film I watched that I love was Like Crazy
5. My favorite movie is Into the Wild directed by Sean Penn
6. I still haven’t told my friends about this blog (-.-)
7. My fat dog’s name is Summer just coz she was born during summer.
15 bloggers I’d like to pass this award to are:
December 27, 2011 § 6 Comments
the inception of thoughts inscribed
are conundrums of my life
a collection of scattered perceptions
dispersing my distorted notions.
December 24, 2011 § 12 Comments
Yesterday was the last day of the novena mass in anticipation for Christmas and the priest said a line that I never heard before. So I’d like to share with you all.
“Christmas is messy because Jesus came to embrace our mess.”
To all of you, Merry Christmas! Enjoy the holidays! 🙂
Be safe! No drunk driving please!
December 19, 2011 § 25 Comments
think, I blink, I must decide
these few words I wish to write
to know, bestow the brightest light
beneath, I reach a place to ignite
I taste, distaste, I confess
too long, so long what I suppress
repressed regrets, waves of challenges
purge, I emerge with these weakness.